Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fluidmaster Flush Valve Replacement

iPhone VPN


has now but it worked. Finally I could configure my iPhone so that all applications running over an encrypted connection and on my home network. Thanks to the fast VDSL at home there is not even there Bottlenecks in the up-or downstream.

Here is what you need:
  • iPhone / iPod touch / iPad
  • Windows XP / Vista / 7 / Server 200x PC at home
Since direct dial into the DSL router (! Eg Fritz Box 7390) is not possible is a PC is required on your home network that is always on. In my setup is that of backup storage with Windows 7 be configured

First you have Windows for incoming dial-up connections. There
  • A Guide for Windows XP here: http://www.tobiashieb.de/vpn-verbindung-mit-dem-iphone
  • and a guide for Windows Vista / 7 here: http://www.wintotal .com / tip archive /? id = 1697
In the following, the connection on the iPhone is configured:

  • Settings -> General -> Network -> VPN -> Select Settings
  • "PPTP" as a type of connection
  • name of your router in the Internet is (optimally DynDNS this URL or a static IP)
  • credentials (Windows) Enter.
  • RSA SecurID and proxy from
Finally, still following open port on the router to the PC and forward them to the PC to the select input:
  • TCP 1723
And voila ... From now on, all data can run over your home network and are for the network operator no longer visible.

And also ...
If I had my flat this month, not at the limit, I could now smooth taste, if I free mobile to fixed network via the app and my Fritz Box Fritz can call 7390th With 64/16 kbps is there but unfortunately not to do much. I submit to the test on Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment