Monday, June 14, 2010

Drink Cost On Princess Cruises

Update on the sewing room

A m last weekend I finally went to work, take my remaining time to painting in attack. You remember ... a cloakroom and a small Regalschränkchen for my work would be whitewashed. And from the coast I had brought with me adding one Schubladenschränkchen with small slates. If all of which are sometimes filled with small things, I can label each tray wonderful.

are now deleted all the particles finished, dried, assembled and decorated. And my breakfast got handles instead of the simple pink ball with a few white dots. Now the walls not so bleak and I feel completely comfortable in my little kingdom.













































































































































































































I wish you a bright week with pleasant experiences, love
Grüße

0 comments:

Post a Comment