Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dollar Store Wedding Centerpieces


















D urch chance I am on the great blog by Alice stumbled and there I discovered the photo project "Winter images and textures. Now I am indeed very happy times at the trial and error in image processing photos, but not a very good photographer. Nevertheless, I do the testing of different effects and backgrounds of images very much fun and so I took all my courage together and signed up for the competition. If any of you just go, you can face until 12 February Register here.

And here you see my results, and I'm still a little undecided on which picture should I choose ... maybe you can help me here a little, and write your opinion about my edited pictures. I would at least be very happy.

Edit: I've decided to sign a picture for the competition.











































































































textures in Figures 1 and 2 of SkeletalMess ... the textures of image 3, I was still on the computer and do not know, unfortunately, their provenance.

Now I go look around me, what the other participants Nice have conjured up, and maybe you come with so ...

it let you go well,
greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment