Saturday, April 10, 2010

Japanesebreastfeeding Tv

From Aunt Emma's Times ... Home

... s cheint to get this nostalgic paper roll holder - I bought it in Annie's house blueberry - Also known as lille Hus. For a long time I was looking for a nice dispenser, which should move into my new office. At the evening Schnöke by the bloggers world, I discovered him then ... he laughed at me on a little images and whispered to me, I * will * be your - can you resist that? And here I present you my new piece of jewelry.





























love Annie, the paper roll holder arrived safely and my paper has received its destination. I thank thee, that thou hast sent me this beautiful part so fast and I'm so happy about it.



I also had luck with the bidding in a major auction house. The initials of me and my treasure is A and M . And I have a beautiful embroidered pillow Parade can bid with those initials.





















I wish you a good Sunday ... and to 11.11 clock you still have time for the spring raffle to be there. Prepare o)

Love, Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment