Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wall Color Ideas For Cherry Floor

and more ...




N
fter so many wonderful creative beings can deal with wood and such wonderful letters, I wanted to tinker a bit in that direction. Unfortunately I am not as familiar with sawing, so I've changed my mind helped. In

Craft market there is great letters of cardboard, which are natural color. Acrylic paint I had at home and with Dekopage paper I wanted to try out something a long time. So I have my short hand-painted letters and stuck to it.


























































Meine Osterdekorationen halten sich in Grenzen, ich dekoriere da am liebsten mit schönen Blumen und deshalb mag ich euch noch ein paar Blumenimpressionen zeigen

.


























































































sees And such is life when our four-legged friends are sitting at the window and wait eagerly for her master, who finally have time again for four full days left for them ...




























I wish you all a nice long weekend and Happy Easter ... and maybe shows up for us so then again the sun.

Regards


0 comments:

Post a Comment