Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Can You Be Disqualified From The Army For Dental

A collage ...

... h at a friend for her husband at 1 Wedding day you want. She had a style in my heart factory seen, but the original idea came from here . When I first discovered the beautiful, romantic heart collage in delicate pink and white tones in Patchlisel, I asked if I could pick up on this idea, because I would also like such a chemical heart picture ... well, the lack of time prevented me from always remember. I was more pleased when I took this project - mainly as a favorite color red - now could realize this for love people.


































































And most of these red wall, the collage now hangs in their new owners ... the color of love - but hardly matching you go ...














With this heart I wish you all a Merry Christmas to the feast of love - and are all loving each other.

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment