Thursday, December 16, 2010

Transport Masterbation

cushion with embroidered lettering

H allo my loyal companion ... I was very pleased that you have visited me again.

Today I want to show you my latest cushion collection. The fabric of French fashion ads, I discovered at a trade fair in Hamburg. Buy It occurred to me to sew pillows and matching it to designing logos. Like five unique pieces are created, who all get a different text.

particularly pleased me that this hand work some people are truly valued and even two pillows may now revive other apartments in the couch.

































































































Das nächste Kissenprojekt wird meine Korbstühle im Flur betreffen. Nachdem ich den Flur schon vor einiger Zeit neu gestrichen habe, passen meine Kissenhüllen überhaupt nicht mehr in ihrem Outfit zur Umgebung. Die Stöffchen liegen schon bereit...

Herzliche Grüße

0 comments:

Post a Comment