Thursday, January 20, 2011

Husband Pees His Pants

Home Sweet Home

A lthough the spring according to the calendar for quite a while away, I had been taunting me lasting flowers for the apartment. The new embroidery design for the peonies with the saying "Home Sweet Home" I have created yourself. For now it has become an image that is received as a stitch pattern for cross stitch lovers here .

I'll just sew a pillow of it, the color is quite fit my patchwork quilt.
































And because the weather is lousy with us again become cold and almost inviting to make themselves comfortable on the couch, I will quickly scurry through my homework, so I can then weitersticheln on my next design.

I wish you already a good start to the weekend approaching,
sincerely

0 comments:

Post a Comment