Monday, January 10, 2011

Tally C0000005 Memory Access Violation

heart palpitations

I n recent weeks I have fulfilled a small dream. I have long wanted to sew a quilt and when I discovered a few months ago in blog of Agnes the palpitations quilt, it had happened to me. The materials for it and the stitch patterns I have been looking at Gabi in her beautiful " Kaleidoscope Quilt Shop " bought in Werne. She has even an online store, but my biggest wish was to see the materials in kind, and select it. So I paid her a visit in October and poked me with their large number of wonderful my stash, which meant that I left not only with the "ingredients" for the palpitations quilt, but also some other substances and a magical Verlaufsgarn my pockets filled.

















































































For the heart palpitations are not only substances in the quilt patchwork sewn together but also manufactured embroidered pictures with heart shapes. As a lover of cross-stitch embroidery I had only a bit concerned that I would come with the embroidery stitches, which were earmarked for this project deal. On 1 Christmas Day last year I went to work and then began with the first heart motif. But then also I used the newly acquired Verlaufsgarn. And what can I say ... I was delighted with the color effect, the conjured this yarn. Without color change of the threads my first soft colorful heart was in various embroidery stitches.




















After I had finished a few embroidered pictures, I was thinking, the fabric borders to sew before the embroidery work to better the matching embroidery colors they can choose. When this work was done, I have the first test assembly of the blocks once designed.




















last night after the quilt is then nightly embroidery and sewing, within 16 days, finally finished. A few concerns I had before the binding, but thanks to some tutorials on you-tube I have now hammer out the intricate corners and am quite proud of my first work. The binding I have sewn by hand, but I have the quilting on the sewing machine - taunting - with partial swearing, because the piece is quite large and not easily fit under the sewing machine.

VoilĂ  - here is a good piece to look finished. Because I absolutely had to photograph yesterday evening, the colors are not able to so beautiful out, as they are actually in kind. Maybe I replace the images later on with the daytime shots, but first I had them now present Sun




















Supplement ... The daytime shots are in this gloomy weather, unfortunately, become little better, but I still have a picture of the back made for which I've used cream colored fabric. And I have just discovered that I had somehow neglected two seams to quilt * tztz *.




































































































































































































































































































































































































































I wish you a creative and
weeks "Happy Quilting"

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment